Job outlook User Support Technician near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for User support technicians (NOC 2282) are good near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an user support technician.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for User support technicians (NOC 2282) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about User support technicians in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 9,940 people work in this occupation.
- User support technicians mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 31%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 19%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 8%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 6%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 6%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SURPLUS for User support technicians (NOC 2282) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: