Job outlook International Development And Assistance Researcher near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163) are fair near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an international development and assistance researcher.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
This occupational group is well represented in Toronto due to the large presence of market research firms, corporate head offices including for the financial services, consulting firms, municipal government and economic development departments.
Here are some key facts about Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 12,110 people work in this occupation.
- Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 37%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 13%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 7%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 6%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: