Job prospects International Development And Assistance Researcher in Northwest Territories
Job opportunities for Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163) are limited in Northwest Territories over the next 3 years. These job prospects are also applicable to people working as an international development and assistance researcher.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Job opportunities in Northwest Territories
The employment outlook will be limited for Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants (NOC 4163) in Northwest Territories for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants in the Northwest Territories region:
- Approximately 100 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other Commercial Services (NAICS 54-56, 81): 43%
- Public Administration and Defence (NAICS 91): 27%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 14%
- Health care and social services (NAICS 62): 8%
- Wholesale and Retail Trade (NAICS 41, 44-45): 7%
- 11% of business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants are self-employed compared to an average of 6% for all occupations.
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
- Date modified: