Job prospects Bookkeepers And Accounting Clerks Supervisor near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers near Edmonton (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a bookkeepers and accounting clerks supervisor.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2018-2020). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers (NOC 1212) in the Edmonton region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 1,880 people work in this occupation.
- Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 30%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 10%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 6%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: