Job prospects Dentist in the Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Dentists in the Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean Region. These trends also apply to people working as a dentist.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Dentists (NOC 3113) in the Saguenay - Lac-Saint-Jean region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions. Part of this growth is attributable to the recovery of losses suffered during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Dentists in the Saguenay - Lac-Saint-Jean region:
- Approximately 110 people work in this occupation.
- Dentists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: