Job prospects Dentist in the Red Deer Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Dentists" in the Red Deer Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Dentists (NOC 31110) in the Red Deer region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Dentists in the Red Deer region:
- Approximately 120 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Dentists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Dentists across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: