Job prospects Administrative Nutritionist near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Dietitians and nutritionists near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an administrative nutritionist.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2018-2020). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Dietitians and nutritionists (NOC 3132) in the Toronto region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Dietitians and nutritionists in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 2,090 people work in this occupation.
- Dietitians and nutritionists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 58%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 11%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 10%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: