Job prospects Denture Technician near Vancouver (BC)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "denture technician" was moved from the group Denturists (NOC 3221) to the group Denturists (NOC 32110).
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Denturists" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Denturists (NOC 3221) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Denturists in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 100 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Denturists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 56%
- Miscellaneous manufacturing (NAICS 339): 44%
Source Labour Market Information | Prospects Methodology
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: