Job prospects Denture Technician near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Denturists" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
We were not able to determine labour market conditions for Denturists near Vancouver (BC) over the past few years (2019-2021) because of low employment levels in this occupation.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Denturists (NOC 3221) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Denturists in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 100 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Denturists mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 56%
- Miscellaneous manufacturing (NAICS 339): 44%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Denturists across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: