Job outlook Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.) near Grande Prairie (AB)
The job outlook for a licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.) working near Grande Prairie (AB) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Licensed practical nurses (NOC 3233).
Job opportunities near Grande Prairie (AB)
The employment outlook will be good for Licensed practical nurses (NOC 3233) in the Athabasca - Grande Prairie - Peace River region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Licensed practical nurses in the Athabasca - Grande Prairie - Peace River region:
- Approximately 580 people work in this occupation.
- Licensed practical nurses mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 76%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 21%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SHORTAGE for Licensed practical nurses (NOC 3233) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: