Job prospects Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.) near Corner Brook (NL)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Licensed practical nurses" near Corner Brook (NL) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Licensed practical nurses (NOC 32101) in the West Coast - Northern Peninsula - Labrador region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Additional information is available at the provincial level.
Here are some key facts about Licensed practical nurses in the West Coast - Northern Peninsula - Labrador region:
- Approximately 520 people work in this occupation.
- Licensed practical nurses mainly work in the following sectors:
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 76%
- Nursing and residential care facilities (NAICS 623): 21%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Licensed practical nurses across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: