Job prospects Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.) near Thunder Bay (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Licensed practical nurses near Thunder Bay (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.).
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Licensed practical nurses (NOC 3233) in the Northwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Licensed practical nurses in the Northwest region:
- Approximately 800 people work in this occupation.
- Licensed practical nurses mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 68%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 28%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: