Job outlook Licensed Practical Nurse (L.P.N.) near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Licensed practical nurses (NOC 3233) are fair near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Licensed practical nurses (NOC 3233) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Licensed practical nurses in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 6,540 people work in this occupation.
- Licensed practical nurses mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 63%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 34%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SHORTAGE for Licensed practical nurses (NOC 3233) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: