Job outlook Hearing Instrument Practitioner Assistant near Longueuil (QC)
The job outlook for a hearing instrument practitioner assistant working near Longueuil (QC) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment (NOC 3237).
Job opportunities near Longueuil (QC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment (NOC 3237) in the Montérégie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of a few positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment in the Montérégie region:
- Approximately 440 people work in this occupation.
- Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 72%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 13%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: