Job outlook Hearing Instrument Practitioner Assistant near Vancouver (BC)
The job outlook for a hearing instrument practitioner assistant working near Vancouver (BC) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment (NOC 3237).
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be good for Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment (NOC 3237) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 510 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 73%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 6%
- Miscellaneous manufacturing (NAICS 339): 5%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: