Job prospects Mail Facilities Senior Administrator in Saskatchewan
Job opportunities for Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 1214) are good in Saskatchewan over the next 3 years. These job prospects are also applicable to people working as a mail facilities senior administrator.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Job opportunities in Saskatchewan
The employment outlook will be good for Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 1214) in Saskatchewan for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations in the Saskatchewan region:
- Approximately 600 people work in this occupation.
- Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Postal service, couriers and messengers (NAICS 491, 492): 93%
- The distribution of full-time and part-time workers in this occupation is:
- Full-time workers: 70% compared to 81% for all occupations
- Part-time workers: 30% compared to 19% for all occupations
- 90% of supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations work all year, while 10% work only part of the year, compared to 62% and 38% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 26 weeks compared to 32 weeks for all occupations.
- Less than 5% of supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations are self-employed compared to an average of 14% for all occupations.
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Saskatchewan by economic region.
|Northern Region||Good Good|
|Prince Albert Region||Good Good|
|Regina–Moose Mountain Region||Good Good|
|Saskatoon–Biggar Region||Good Good|
|Swift Current–Moose Jaw Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
|Yorkton–Melville Region||Undetermined Undetermined|
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
- Date modified: