Job prospects Mail Facilities Senior Administrator in the Winnipeg Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations in the Winnipeg Region. These trends also apply to people working as a mail facilities senior administrator.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was very good over the past few years (2018-2020). There were far more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 1214) in the Winnipeg region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 260 people work in this occupation.
- Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 95%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 5%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: