Job prospects Mail Facilities Senior Administrator in the Southwest Region
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "mail facilities senior administrator" was moved from the group Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 1214) to the group Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 72025).
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations" in the Southwest Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations (NOC 1214) in the Southwest region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations in the Southwest region:
- Approximately 60 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Supervisors, mail and message distribution occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: