Job prospects Activities Co-ordinator - Health Support Services near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other assisting occupations in support of health services near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as an activities co-ordinator - health support services.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other assisting occupations in support of health services (NOC 3414) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other assisting occupations in support of health services in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 80 people work in this occupation.
- Other assisting occupations in support of health services mainly work in the following sectors:
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 55%
- Nursing and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 15%
- Ambulatory health care services (NAICS 621): 15%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 15%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: