Job prospects University Professor in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
Explore current and future job prospects for University professors and lecturers in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region. These trends also apply to people working as an university professor.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was very good over the past few years (2018-2020). There were far more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be fair for University professors and lecturers (NOC 4011) in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about University professors and lecturers in the Lethbridge - Medicine Hat region:
- Approximately 310 people work in this occupation.
- University professors and lecturers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: