Job outlook Natural Sciences Professor - University near Kitchener (ON)
The job outlook for a natural sciences professor - university working near Kitchener (ON) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all University professors and lecturers (NOC 4011).
Job opportunities near Kitchener (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for University professors and lecturers (NOC 4011) in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about University professors and lecturers in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region:
- Approximately 3,370 people work in this occupation.
- University professors and lecturers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61):more than 95%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for University professors and lecturers (NOC 4011) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: