Job prospects Employment Counsellor near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Employment counsellors near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as an employment counsellor.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Employment counsellors (NOC 4156) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Employment counsellors in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 70 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Employment counsellors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55-56): 25%
- Nursing and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 19%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 18%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 16%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 15%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: