Job prospects Early Childhood Educator (ECE) Assistant in the North Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Early childhood educators and assistants" in the North Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very good for Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 42202) in the North region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Early childhood educators and assistants in the North region:
- Early childhood educators and assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 88%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 9%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Early childhood educators and assistants across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: