Job prospects Technical Indexer - Library in the Laurentides Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Library and public archive technicians" in the Laurentides Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very good for Library and public archive technicians (NOC 52100) in the Laurentides region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Library and public archive technicians in the Laurentides region:
- Approximately 190 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Library and public archive technicians mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 54%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 39%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Library and public archive technicians across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: