Job prospects Recording Studio Technician in the Laval Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Audio and video recording technicians in the Laval Region. These trends also apply to people working as a recording studio technician.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Audio and video recording technicians (NOC 5225) in the census metropolitan area of Montréal, including the Laval region, for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Audio and video recording technicians in the census metropolitan area of Montréal, including the Laval region:
- Approximately 2,250 people work in this occupation.
- Audio and video recording technicians mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 70%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: