Job prospects Recording Studio Technician in the Montérégie Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Audio and video recording technicians in the Montérégie Region. These trends also apply to people working as a recording studio technician.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Audio and video recording technicians (NOC 5225) in the Montérégie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Audio and video recording technicians in the Montérégie region:
- Approximately 540 people work in this occupation.
- Audio and video recording technicians mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 66%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 9%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: