Job prospects Recording Studio Technician in the Calgary Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Audio and video recording technicians" in the Calgary Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
We were not able to determine labour market conditions for Audio and video recording technicians in the Calgary Region over the past few years (2019-2021) because of low employment levels in this occupation.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Audio and video recording technicians (NOC 5225) in the Calgary region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Audio and video recording technicians in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 330 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Audio and video recording technicians mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 60%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 14%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 8%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: