Job prospects Video Recording Technician near Calgary (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Audio and video recording technicians near Calgary (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a video recording technician.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Audio and video recording technicians (NOC 5225) in the Calgary region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Audio and video recording technicians in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 330 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Audio and video recording technicians mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 55%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 15%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 8%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: