Job prospects Employment Insurance Benefits Control Officer near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Employment insurance, immigration, border services and revenue officers" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2020-2022), there was a labour shortage for Employment insurance, immigration, border services and revenue officers near Vancouver (BC). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Employment insurance and revenue officers (NOC 12104) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Employment insurance and revenue officers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 5,310 people work in this occupation.
- Employment insurance and revenue officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: