Job prospects Food Service Supervisor near Fort St. John (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Food service supervisors near Fort St. John (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a food service supervisor.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be good for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) in the Northeast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food service supervisors in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 180 people work in this occupation.
- Food service supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: