Job outlook Food Service Supervisor near Stratford (ON)
Job opportunities for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) are fair near Stratford (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a food service supervisor.
Job opportunities near Stratford (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) in the Stratford - Bruce Peninsula region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food service supervisors in the Stratford - Bruce Peninsula region:
- Approximately 600 people work in this occupation.
- Food service supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 84%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 6%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: