Job outlook Food Service Supervisor near Toronto (ON)
Job opportunities for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) are fair near Toronto (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a food service supervisor.
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Tourism brings many visitors to the region and continuing investments in festivals and conferences are expected to enhance job prospects in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Food service supervisors in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 10,150 people work in this occupation.
- Food service supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 83%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: