Job outlook Food Service Supervisor near Saanich, BC
The job outlook for a food service supervisor working near Saanich, BC is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Food service supervisors (NOC 6311). Learn more about food service supervisor
Job opportunities over the next 3 years near Saanich, BC Fair
The employment outlook will be fair for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) in the Vancouver Island and Coast region for the 2018-2020 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food service supervisors in the Vancouver Island and Coast region:
- Approximately 1,640 people work in this occupation.
- Food service supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 84%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 5%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada over the next 10 years
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: