Job outlook Food Service Supervisor near Hamilton (ON)
Job opportunities for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) are fair near Hamilton (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a food service supervisor.
Job opportunities near Hamilton (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
The region hosts a significant cluster of restaurants and drinking places in support of tourism activities, particularly in the Niagara area, which adds to the work opportunities for these supervisors. It is also a region of growing and developing communities, particularly the Greater Hamilton Area, which will bode well for these workers' prospects.
Here are some key facts about Food service supervisors in the Hamilton - Niagara Peninsula region:
- Approximately 3,470 people work in this occupation.
- Food service supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 83%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: