Job prospects Food Service Supervisor near Kentville (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Food service supervisors near Kentville (NS). These trends also apply to people working as a food service supervisor.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be good for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) in the Annapolis Valley region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food service supervisors in the Annapolis Valley region:
- Approximately 250 people work in this occupation.
- Food service supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food services and drinking places (NAICS 722): 83%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 9%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: