Job prospects Food Service Supervisor in the Nord-du-Québec Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Food service supervisors in the Nord-du-Québec Region. These trends also apply to people working as a food service supervisor.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was very poor over the past few years (2018-2020). There were far more workers available than job openings.
The employment outlook will be good for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) in the Côte-Nord and Nord-du-Québec regions for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food service supervisors in the Côte-Nord and Nord-du-Québec regions:
- Approximately 70 people work in this occupation.
- Food service supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: