Job prospects Food Service Supervisor in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Food service supervisors in the Edmundston–Woodstock Region. These trends also apply to people working as a food service supervisor.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2018-2020). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Food service supervisors (NOC 6311) in the Edmundston - Woodstock region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Food service supervisors in the Edmundston - Woodstock region:
- Approximately 100 people work in this occupation.
- Food service supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Food services and drinking places (NAICS 722): 84%
- Nursing and residential care facilities (NAICS 623): 16%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: