Job prospects Supervisor, Ticket Sellers near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other services supervisors near Edmonton (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a supervisor, ticket sellers.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Other services supervisors (NOC 6316) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other services supervisors in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 940 people work in this occupation.
- Other services supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 34%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 23%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 14%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 9%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: