Job outlook Supervisor, Ticket Sellers near Edmonton (AB)
The job outlook for a supervisor, ticket sellers working near Edmonton (AB) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Other services supervisors (NOC 6316).
Job opportunities near Edmonton (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Other services supervisors (NOC 6316) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other services supervisors in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 940 people work in this occupation.
- Other services supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 34%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 23%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 14%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 9%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 6%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: