Job outlook Technical Sales Specialist - Metals near Toronto (ON)
The job outlook for a technical sales specialist - metals working near Toronto (ON) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade (NOC 6221).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade (NOC 6221) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 30,800 people work in this occupation.
- Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 29%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 20%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 13%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 5%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade (NOC 6221) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: