Job prospects Technical Sales Specialist - Metals near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade (NOC 62100) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 13,160 people work in this occupation.
- Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 44%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 11%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 8%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Technical sales specialists - wholesale trade across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: