Job prospects Chief Buyer near Corner Brook (NL)
Explore current and future job prospects for Retail and wholesale buyers near Corner Brook (NL). These trends also apply to people working as a chief buyer.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Retail and wholesale buyers (NOC 6222) in the West Coast - Northern Peninsula - Labrador region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail and wholesale buyers in the West Coast - Northern Peninsula - Labrador region:
- Approximately 110 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Retail and wholesale buyers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 31%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 21%
- Paper manufacturing (NAICS 322): 13%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 12%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 10%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: