Job prospects Chief Buyer near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Retail and wholesale buyers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a chief buyer.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Retail and wholesale buyers (NOC 6222) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Retail and wholesale buyers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 2,250 people work in this occupation.
- Retail and wholesale buyers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 53%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 18%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: