Job outlook Concrete Finisher near Calgary (AB)
The job outlook for a concrete finisher working near Calgary (AB) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Concrete finishers (NOC 7282).
Job opportunities near Calgary (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Concrete finishers in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 820 people work in this occupation.
- Concrete finishers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23):more than 95%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SURPLUS for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: