Job outlook Concrete Finisher near Toronto (ON)
The job outlook for a concrete finisher working near Toronto (ON) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Concrete finishers (NOC 7282).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Concrete finishers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 1,590 people work in this occupation.
- Concrete finishers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 93%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that there will be a labour SURPLUS for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: