Job prospects Concrete Finisher near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Concrete finishers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a concrete finisher.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Concrete finishers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 1,570 people work in this occupation.
- Concrete finishers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 93%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: