Job prospects Glazier near Saanich (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Glaziers near Saanich (BC). These trends also apply to people working as a glazier.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Glaziers (NOC 7292) in the Vancouver Island and Coast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Glaziers in the Vancouver Island and Coast region:
- Approximately 280 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Glaziers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 64%
- Non-metallic mineral product manufacturing (NAICS 327): 19%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 11%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: