Job prospects Hotel Front Desk Clerk in the Outaouais Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Hotel front desk clerks" in the Outaouais Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Hotel front desk clerks (NOC 6525) in the Outaouais region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Hotel front desk clerks in the Outaouais region:
- Approximately 250 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Hotel front desk clerks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Hotel front desk clerks across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: