Job prospects Hotel Front Desk Clerk in the Nord-du-Québec Region
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "hotel front desk clerk" was moved from the group Hotel front desk clerks (NOC 6525) to the group Hotel front desk clerks (NOC 64314).
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Hotel front desk clerks" in the Nord-du-Québec Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Hotel front desk clerks (NOC 6525) in the Côte-Nord and Nord-du-Québec regions for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Hotel front desk clerks in the Côte-Nord and Nord-du-Québec regions:
- Approximately 40 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Hotel front desk clerks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): more than 95%
Source Labour Market Information | Prospects Methodology
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: