Job prospects Hotel Front Desk Clerk in the North Shore Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Hotel front desk clerks" in the North Shore Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Hotel front desk clerks (NOC 64314) in the North Shore region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Hotel front desk clerks in the North Shore region:
- Approximately 90 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Hotel front desk clerks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Accommodation services (NAICS 721): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Hotel front desk clerks across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: